City Life Deluxe
We Guarantee:Quality tested and virus free.No ads, no adware, no spyware.
System Requirement:OS:Windows XP/2000
memory:256 MB RAM
Free hard drive space: 4.5 GB
Construct the City of the 21st century with City Life! City Life is a next-generation CityBuilder. Its 3D engine provides a level of detail and nimation unprecedented in the City Builder genre and total freedom of construction. From superb villas in residential neighbourhoods to imposing skyscrapers in the financial district, design, construct and develop the city of your dreams. Provide comfort and satisfaction for you citizens by offering them work, health care, entertainment facilities and much more and insure that your city?s coffers are brimming. It?s up to you to manage your city efficiently, ensuring booming development while at the same time regulating the very delicate issues of pollution and traffic. Let peace reign between the six unique subcultures, or pay the price should the situation deteriorate into conflict, riots, and in the worst-case scenario, fires. A deluxe version: Add 100 new buildings to City Life?s 2000. Check out 15 famous buildings, such as the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, Eiffel Tower, Coliseum, Kremlin, Sidney Opera, or the world?s tallest building, the Sears Tower! Use your imagination to create even more spectacular towns or to recreate exceptional cities
- Build your city and explore 27 maps in five different environments
- 2 game modes: scenario or free mode
- Total freedom of construction: choose from 300 buildings, place the different elements wherever you wish, and build high-way systems within and around the city
- With 360° camera rotation and zooming, you can dive into the heart of your city to observe its inhabitants
- Six unique subcultures with specific expectations and needs
- A complete map editor
- A powerful building creation tool based on a modular system. The tool contains 166 construction kits for more than 3,000 available elements. No technical skill required, only your imagination.