We Guarantee:Quality tested and virus free.No ads, no adware, no spyware.
System Requirement:OS:Windows 7/Vista/XP
Processor: Pentium 2 1.2 GHz
memory:1024 MB RAM
Free hard drive space: 1.7 GB
The city lies down to sleep while somewhere in the middle of an old dockyard a man?s life fades away. The most skilled vampire hunter is dead. The night is damp and chilly as the investigation begins.
The main character in this tale is an adventurer who has been living in the company of the undead for years. The story starts to unfold as a mysterious murder, apparently without a motive, takes place on one of the dockyard?s piers. None of the Nosferatu clans claims responsibility for the attack and what are even worse, strange things start to happen.
- Catchy storyline underlined by a thrilling dark atmosphere. The overall impression is augmented by an original game soundtrack creating a slightly horror mood.
- Advancement of the main character including level-ups, enhancements of skills and abilities.
- The possibility to create your own spells using the rune system
- ATBS (active time battle system, commonly used in many Asian RPG games including Final Fantasy series) adding dynamics to turn based combat as well as the possibility to use a lot of hits, blows, weapons and special combos
- A lot of adventure-like items and non-linear dialogue branching
- Basic view is a full 3D display with the camera placed behind the character
- The player controls one character whose basic activities include: exploring the game world, collecting items, interacting with other characters, combat, character development and solving logical puzzles.